Known to locals as "the Crown Bar", the Victorian-era Crown Liquor Saloon has been visited by Belfast patrons since 1894. Located at 46 Great Victoria Street, in the heart of Belfast City, the Crown is one of only two pubs in Northern Ireland that are owned by the National Trust, a UK conservation charity.
- Original gas lamps with gunmetal match-lighting plates
- Cozy wooden snugs
- A beautifully carved wooden bar
- A unique scrolled plasterwork ceiling
- Stained glass windows
- Marble fixtures
- Intricately designed mosaics
- A variety of wall mirrors
Things To Do
The Crown Liquor Saloon is a popular gathering place for anyone who enjoys good food and drink in pleasant surroundings.
Crown Bar exterior. Image by Sergio