Ardigole is a small, pretty and historic harbour village located on the scenic Healy Pass road.
- This hilly route through the Caha mountains on the Beara peninsula offers amazing panoramas, particularly if taken in the late afternoon on a summer’s day
- The road winds from West Cork through to County Kerry
- To the north of Ardigole is Hungry Hill, the highest peak in the Caha range
- From here you will get wonderful views of the rugged hinterland, of Bantry Bay to the south, and of Dursey Island, which claims to have Ireland's only cable car
- Locals claim that the waterfall at Hungry Hill is the tallest in Ireland -- a claim also made by Wicklow people in relation to that county’s waterfall at Powerscourt
- The West Cork Sailing Centre is located in Ardigole harbour, and the village has a nice crafts shop