These Celtic-themed botanic gardens, located near historic Dundrum Village in county Tipperary, are a popular local attraction. This plantarum encompasses eight acres of plants, including a two-mile long walk through land covered in beautiful trees and shrubs.
- There are more than 60,000 individual plants at Dundrum Plantarum, of 2000 different varieties – some of them extremely rare.
- The grounds are attractively accented with Celtic themed structures and sculptures that include dolmens, crannogs and fairy forts.
- Water displays are also featured, such as waterfalls and lakes stocked with decorative species of fish.
- The Celtic Plantarum is inhabited by large numbers of birds and native wildlife.
- There is also a garden centre on the premises.